E-Cig Tripack: Winter [ice mint]
1963® is more than just a new way for you to smoke. The early 60s were a defining time in history, and much of it was driven by big dreams and hopes for a brighter future. In 1963, one of those hopes took a major step forward as Herbert A. Gilbert invented and patented the first electronic cigarette. Presently, our dreams of the past are becoming reality with our exceptionally advanced technology.
- Mint tea, throat cooling, offering a smooth, strong pull
- Longer lasting, recyclable battery
- Safer alternative to tobacco
- A wide variety of possibilities for the more demanding palate
- Only the nicotine and flavor you crave without any smoke, smell, tar, or ash of a tobacco cigarette
- Each e-cig is 18mg/mL in nicotine strength, equivalent to one pack of cigarettes
- Our Tri-Packs contain 3 electronic cigarettes and Tri-Pack Cartons contain 18 electronic cigarettes
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.